Frequently Asked Questions
It is always crucial to take time and to be prepared if you want to sell your car for cash or to give your car the best price. There are various online tools to help you determine the best value for your vehicle and practical tips to follow.
We will need a copy of the driver’s license, title papers, registration papers, other papers for transfer and keys.
No, the car removal Sydney service is free of charge, and there are no hidden costs for towing.
We only pay cash for old cars and cars for cash. When the driver arrives for the vehicle, cash is paid, and the vehicle is taken.
Yes, you can, but you need a signed copy of the owner’s concern to act on their behalf.
You never pay us anything, and we never add hidden charges. When you accept an offer for your vehicle, it is the full amount. When we buy your car, you will be paid at the time of delivery as long as the condition is specified.
If you want to sell your unwanted cars Sydney at more cash
- Keep all repair and maintenance official papers
- Wash, polish, and vacuum
- If possible, remove small damages
- Take out personal belongings from inside and trunk
We reserve the title to deny buying any vehicle for any reason. Our partners and we purchase nearly all cars under any positions. It is often not essential whether the car has severe mechanical problems or it is damaged cars.
It depends on several factors. The most common things that happen to your aftermarket vehicle are:
- If there is still value beyond materials and parts, the car will be resold at auction.
- The vehicle will be destroyed, elements added to the inventory of the salvage yard. Further, the rest of the car will reuse for raw material.
- The car will be smashed and reused by the auto-recovery yard.
Of course! Our expert and friendly customer service agents can answer your inquiries 24/7/365.